DEVOLD EXPEDITION WOMEN LONG UNDERPANTS
64.38 € tax excluded
40.83 tax excl.
Aclima HotWool is made from terry wool, and is our warmest woolen underwear.
Aclima HotWool is made from terry wool, and is our warmest woolen underwear. This is a clear favorite for those who work outside. Terry wool is a mixture where wool is the main component, and it is mixed with other fibres to make the garments thicker and more hardwearing than our pure wool garments. The loops on the inside of the clothes ensure fantastic insulation by creating a layer of air. Its durability, great insulating capabilities as well as the fact that it does not itch has lead the Armed Forces to select this quality fabric.
Materials: 65% Merino Wool, 20% Polyester, 15% Polyamide,
Fibre: 20,5 micron
- Soft, itch-free terry wool lining made from merino wool
- Perfect for those who maintain a high tempo, and enjoy being outdoors even in the winter
- An important product to keep you warm when you need it the most.
- Typical activities: Hunting, fishing, expeditions, working outdoors, skiing.
- Flat lock seams to prevent chaffing
- Wool blend for extra durability
- Wool loops on the inside creates air pockets for extra insulation
- Wool lining on elastic waistband