DEVOLD TUVEGGA SPORT AIR men underpants
82.03 tax excl.
The base layer is adaptable to different intensity levels and changing outdoor temperatures.
DEVOLD TUVEGGA SPORT AIR
Devold® Tuvegga Sport Air The reversible base layer offers one side with a flat surface, offering high breathability, and the other side with a 3D fabric construction with air channel knit to generate additional insulation. The base layer is adaptable to different intensity levels and changing outdoor temperatures. The clear advantage of this garment is that you can choose which side to wear against your skin, depending on your activity level or need for insulation.
- 100% Merino wool
- Double-sided - Wide use in one piece of clothing
- 3 different types of knitwear on one piece of clothing - for your maximum comfort
- Breathable material - better sweat removal from the body surface
- Soft to the touch and adaptable to your body - Extremely comfortable to move
- Odor resistant - you don't have to wash it so often (super for longer hikes)
- Flat seams and raglan sleeves - eliminate scuffing
- Double wrist hem with thumb hole - more protection against mechanical damage
- mesh side panels - provide flexibility, freedom, flexibility and super breathability
- Ideal for additional layering as well as top layer
- 100% natural merino wool - even when wet
Fiber: 18,7 micron
DEVOLD OF NORWAY
is an independent company with a long and proud history that has been producing high quality woolen garments since 1853. In fact, it is the oldest knitwear manufacturer in Norway. Their goal is the same today as Ole Andreas Devold: To create a comfortable, high-quality outfit that protects us from the weather.