SKOGSTAD RINGSTING woman softshell pants
Women's technical pants designed for demanding hiking, but also for active walks in the forest.
Women's technical pants designed for demanding hiking, but also for active walks in the forest. They are breathable and great for sweat. With shaped knees and 4-way stretch, they stretch to all sides, giving you freedom of movement with no limits. It is an ideal choice for climbing, alpine hiking and via ferrata. They have an adjustable velcro belt. They perfectly fit every type of character.
- 85% Nylon
- 15% Elastane
- Combination of technical and stretch materials
- Ensures maximum freedom of movement
- 4-way stretch stretches in all directions
- Abrasion resistant
- Wide adjustable Velcro strap
- Elevated back of the belt
- Thigh pocket, two front pockets
- Anatomically shaped knees
Located in the Nordfjord fjord in Innvik near Stryn. An ideal place to explore natural patterns and use them in outdoor clothing. Skogstad has been producing functional clothing - waterproof, membrane and pen models for over 70 years. The company is the largest specialist in children's functional clothing, but also offers junior and adult clothing.