MUND FICTION VINTAGE SOCKS
4.08 € tax excluded
8.40 tax excl.
Anti-blister and thermoregulatory sock specially designed for Camino de Santiago.
Anti-blister and thermoregulatory sock specially designed for Camino de Santiago. Made with SOFTAIR® PLUS fiber which is able to regulate skin temperature by keeping warm or getting colder depending on the conditions. Also made with CURPON® fiber which has cooper ions that create a natural protection area and eliminate 99,9% of the bacteria and fungi which provoke feet odor. Its therapeutic capacity boots skin regeneration. Left and right foot differenciated for great adjustment and blister risk reduction. Fast dry sock with low density semicompressive areas to boost blood flow and reduce fatigue. Foot flex control technology to avoid wrinkles while walking. Seamless for greater comfort. Sole double weave. Medium-high thickness.
Material: 9% Polyamide, 14% Polyamide Cupron, 25% Fiber Lycra®, 52% Polyester Soft Air Plus®
- Suitable for wearing at a temperature of 0 ° C - 25 ° C
- Antibacteiral and therapeutic
- Designed weave
- Elastic band for extra foot fastening
- Maximum adaptability due to Lycra® fiber
- “Honeycomb” stitch for greater breathability
- Wash at normal water temperature 30 ° C, do not bleach, do not dry, do not iron.