DEVOLD HIKING WOMAN T-SHIRT
55.42 tax excl.
Devold® Hiking are soft and light garments knitted in 100 % fine Merino wool. This quality ensures great insulation while maintaining excellent breathability.
Devold® Hiking Woman T-Shirt is light-weight and soft, knitted from fine merino wool. Devold® Hiking has superior insulation abilities and will regulate your body temperature ideally for any outdoor activity. Devold® Hiking fits tightly to the skin, absorbs moisture and helps keep users dry during exercise. Drier skin means a lower heart rate and less lactic acid, which helps you stay out longer. Devold® Hiking has a chafe-free seam construction and panels that offer more comfort with a backpack. Recommended for hiking, climbing and snow sports.
Material: 100% Merino wool, fiber thickness: 18.7. microns
- Perfectly insulates, warms even in wet conditions - thanks to the thermoregulation ability of the wool in winter and cools in hot weather
- Flat seams - thanks to its silky soft fibers it is suitable for those who are sensitive to wool
- It is possible to wash in a washing machine and dry in a dryer at low temperature - the laundry can be worn all year round - in summer alone, in winter as a first layer under clothing
- Very breathable and odorless
- Comfort wearing zone is from +20 ° C to -10 ° C
DEVOLD OF NORWAY
is an independent company with a long and proud history that has been producing high quality woolen clothing since 1853. In fact, it is the oldest manufacturer of knitwear in Norway. Their goal is the same today as it was when Ole Andreas Devold founded the company 163 years ago: To create a comfortable, high-quality outfit that protects us from the weather.